What is Crown?
THE NEW HEALTHIER AND MORE EFFECTIVE WAY TO
GRIND MILL CANNABIS.
The Crown is a personal Cannabis mill that is specifically designed to only make contact with food grade stainless steel, be familiar to use and easy to thoroughly clean. It is engineered to work well and last with daily use.
The unique rotor design rolls the flower across the screen, progressively crumbling the bud where it naturally wants to break apart. This separation results in a naturally soft and fluffy Cannabis which rolls and packs easier, as well as burns more uniformly.
The entire assembly can be quickly disassembled allowing total access for cleaning, inside and out.
Hybrid construction (Stainless steel milling chamber w/ aluminum case)
Fluffy, consistent burning flower
Swappable diffuser screens for variable size flower
Complete milling (the design naturally pushes all flower through the diffuser screen)
- Hybrid construction- A food grade (304) stainless steel milling chamber (rotor, sleeve, diffuser and kief screens) ensures flower is never milled using aluminum. The outer case is manufactured from aircraft grade (6061) aluminum to keep weight at a minimum. When not in use, the lid is held together by nickel plated neodymium rare earth magnets.
- Fluffy, consistent burning flower- The unique milling process never tears the flower, resulting in a lighter, fluffier product which is easier to roll and burns more evenly.
- Complete milling- The unique milling chamber design naturally crumbles and pushes flower through the diffuser screen, meaning less time spent removing partially processed product.
- Easy disassembly- The lower catch unthreads with only a quarter turn, meaning no more fumbling and ultimately spilled flower or dropped parts.
- Easy cleaning-All parts fully disassemble to allow complete access and total cleanliness.
- Swappable diffuser screens- Swapping to a diffuser screen with smaller holes means finer milling for vaporizers or cooking.
- Magnetic lid– Strong magnets hold the lid to the housing for transportation and storage.
- Kief catch- The fine mesh screen only allows kief particles through and can be easily accessed by unthreading the taper from the kief catch.
Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house, in sunny Arizona, USA means we have complete control over Crown’s quality.